Dr. Asif Qureshi will be the president starting June 1, 2022. Dr. Asif Qureshi will circulate guidance from America. |
President Ram Nath Kovind completes his term on July 24, 2022, and his successor has to be named before that.
Circulate this to all. Dr. Asif Qureshi will be president based on his competence. See the guidelines from Dr. Asif Qureshi. If there is any issue that is not prominent, the same will be updated in a question-and-answer format via the internet at www.qureshiuniversity.com/departments.html. Others cannot provide similar professional guidelines, which is why Dr. Asif Qureshi had to come forward and provide guidelines via the internet. Executive remuneration should be forwarded to Dr. Asif Qureshi in America.
What must be the priority?
1. Public safety
2. Ration or public distribution system
3. Curriculum relevant to schools and professions
4. Problem-solving skills of essential government executive officers relevant to their jobs
5. Investigations of corruption, monopoly, sidelining government services, and similar issues
6. All administrators and judges will need to answer relevant questions publicly or retire prematurely
7. Economy and budget
8. Human rights
9. Issues that various sources have circulated
10. Executive jobs relevant to research, experience, skills and knowledge, and available professional guidelines via the internet from the executive
11. Enhancement of government factories
12. Enhancement of individual basic human rights
13. Issues that arise from time to time
What types of guidelines has Dr. Asif Qureshi established for residents and professionals? |
1. Abilities/Skills: Guidelines for 650 human abilities.
2. Departments: Guidelines for 132 essential departments inside and outside the state.
3. Occupations: Guidelines for 1000 occupations, including teachers, lawyers, engineers, and physicians.
4. Products: Guidelines for 130 products, including computers, road vehicles, and aircraft.
5. States: Guidelines for 330 states in the world.
6. Subjects: Guidelines for 150 subjects, including English, math, science, social studies, and forensic medicine.
7. Programs: Public service programs.
8. Administrators: I can guide administrators like governors.
9. Case managers: I can guide case managers at various locations.
10. Engineers: I can guide 22 types of engineers.
11. Farmers: I can guide 4 specific types of farmers.
12. Governors: I can guide various governors of the state.
13. Journalist: I can guide English language journalists.
14. Lawyers: I can guide 33 specific types of lawyers.
15. Government executives: I can guide legislative services of the government at the executive level.
16. Military officers: Here are further guidelines.
17. Physicians: I can guide 69 specific types of physicians.
18. Police officers: I can guide various law enforcement officers.
19. Staff relevant to aviation: Here are further guidelines.
20. Teachers: I can guide 4 specific types of teachers.
21. Many more
Job title: President or equivalent or better.
On June 26, 2022, Sansad TV offered a special report: on how the Indian president is elected. I/we already know about this, as circulated by Dr. Asif Qureshi. This is nothing new for me or us. |
On July 11, 2022, Dr. Asif Qureshi declared that he knows who will be declared as the elected leader on or after July 18, 2022. That will not be the end of the process.
Will the person be able to resolve problems relevant to this job?
Will the person be able to answer relevant questions in English?
Has the person authored professional guidelines for teachers, lawyers, engineers, specific physicians, administrators, and similar professions in a question-and-answer format in English that are helpful to others and available via the internet?
Types of Executive Administrators
Types of Executive Administrators: What needs to be accomplished? |
Establish new executive jobs so that the deficiency of services is fixed.
Is there a need to create more new executive jobs similar to the president and the equivalent or better so the deficiency can be fulfilled the way Dr. Asif Qureshi has displayed?
Premature retirement of various individuals at the executive level.
Why is there a need for the premature retirement of various individuals from their executive-level positions? |
1. They have demonstrated incompetence.
2. They entered professional training with fraud, passed with fraud, got placed with fraud, and/or were promoted with fraud. During investigations, they were found unable to write a list of research questions in English language, write a question-and-answer presentation in English, or write an essay in English. They do not have a sense of responsibility for fixing the issues relevant to their executive jobs. They have caused irreparable harms to others. They do not have job knowledge relevant to the executive job. They do not have problem-solving skills relevant to the job.
Their premature retirement or termination from services at the executive level is justified.
Who is on the list of premature retirement or termination from job services at the executive level?
The list was compiled on or after July 12, 2022.
Issues that various sources have asked to be resolved.
Last Updated: December 11, 2022
Here is an example. This was circulated on May 11, 2022. |
Urgent need to dissolve the State of Delhi to stop bickering with the central government
In view of the ongoing fighting, the central government should undo the 69th constitutional amendment, dissolve the Delhi assembly, and revert back to the pre-1991 situation. This is long overdue. This was circulated on May 11, 2022.
What needs to be accomplished relevant to this issue?
A detailed research presentation in a question-and-answer format is required, with at least 100 questions and answers relevant to this issue. Further recommendations can then be circulated, according to Dr. Asif Qureshi.
A 10 lakh grant must be approved for this task to move forward. The task must be completed on or before November 1, 2022. The question-and-answer presentation must include penal code classification.
Why was there need to elaborate on types of administrators?
There are some administrators that do not exist in others parts of the world, such as a deputy commissioner.
What are the names of administrators that are not in other parts of world?
In other parts of the world, a secretary of state exists.
How do you discipline state government administrators or central government administrators for gross misconduct, ranging from sexual assault to sexual misconduct?
How do you discipline and punish any company entity for gross misconduct, ranging from sexual assault to sexual misconduct?